Skip to the content
- A side-by-side comparison of changes made to the original 1980 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back for the 2004 special edition. Honestly, it’s more fascinating than it sounds, even to non-dorks. (spotted on C|Net News.com)
- And because it just isn’t The Dork Report without a flood of Apple obsession:
- The latest iPipeDream list of goodies predicted for Apple’s Sept. 12 media event: faster & bigger iMacs, overhauled iPod Nano, iTunes Movie Store, Airport Express with video, and that damn iPhone again.
- Update! Apple sneaks out new-model iMacs and Mac Minis with little fanfare well before the Sept. 12 media event. Obviously, Steve Jobs et al. don’t consider these to be big-ticket items, only amping up the anticipation for surprises even more.
- .Mac catches more flak, this time from The Apple Blog. I totally agree on at least three points: iDisk is useful but painfully slow, iWeb URLs are ridiculously long and impossible to remember, and the Berlin Wall between iWeb and Homepage sucks.