Skip to the content
- U2 will release a definitive single-disc Best Of album in November, in addition to the two already released Best of 1980-1990 and Best of 1990-2000.
- In preparation for the Lost season three premiere on Wednesday, I thought I would check out the end result of The Lost Experience, a summer-long alternate reality game I didn’t have time to follow. It seems the verdict is… meh.
- Love any typeface enough to permanently fuse it to your skin? Body Type: Typographic Tattoos Etched in Flesh, a new exibition opening in New York. This fellow is fond of Univers Gothic.
- Stylus Magazine’s Top 100 Music Videos of All Time. (spotted on Kottke.org) See also Pitchfork’s 100 Awesome Music Videos.
- Know your terms: ‘font’ vs. ‘typeface’. (spotted on Kottke.org)
- ‘Boards highlights the latest in music videos, including Thom Yorke’s Harrowdown Hill, Gnarls Barkley’s Crazy, and Chris Cunningham’s horrorshow for The Horror’s Sheena is a Parasite.
- Bringing new meaning to the phrase "death by chocolate (milk)", Energy Field helps you find out exactly how much of your favorite poison it would take to kill you.
- Hel-Fucking-Vetica! Wear it with pride!
- Wow, the MyDreamApp contestant Hijack has really let rip with a stunning mock-up of the BBS-reading app’s full-screen mode. It certainly looks amazing, now if I could only see the point in the first place.