- Some time recently Michael Brook’s official website has expanded with a full discography, newsletter, and store.
- Joseph Arthur’s official site has video of him performing "Slide Away" on The Late Show With David Letterman on October 10th.
- Steve Jobs must be in a romantic mood; every metaphor he musters to dismiss Doo-Doo Brown Zune in Newsweek involves a girl (spotted on Apple Insider):
“I’ve seen the demonstrations on the Internet about how you can find another person using a Zune and give them a song they can play three times. It takes forever … By the time you’ve gone through all that, the girl’s got up and left! You’re much better off to take one of your earbuds out and put it in her ear.”
And on the possibility of the iPod losing its appeal amongst competing products:
“That’s like saying you don’t want to kiss your lover’s lips because everyone has lips,” he said. “It doesn’t make any sense.”
- What’s cooler than cool? Ice cold LEGOs!
- Eric Idle finds more Python to plunder for the new oratorio "Not the Messiah," based on the Monty Python movie Life of Brian. (guest submission from Andrea)
- Digital zombies shuffle one more step into reality. (guest submission from Andrea)