Skip to the content
- Watch Yahoo.com evolve from a list of blue links to lots of lists of blue links. Two of The Dork Report’s favorite topics, rolled up into one: evolution and web design!
- Here’re today’s Mac-obsessed gooberlinks:
- What sucks about Mac OS X? A lot, actually. I agree wholeheartedly with the proliferation of inconsistent themes (especially Mail), but not about the built-in Google search box, which I use dozens of times every day. Besides, you can remove it if you want to. (spotted on Macintouch)
- Who made your iPod? (spotted on Macintouch)
- Golly golly golly, Steve’s well-oiled perfection machine… sometimes isn’t.
- Marvel Comics nutjob Avi Arad goes indie and disses the most interesting movie Marvel ever made. (guest submission from Roving Comics Reporter Andrea)
- Tune in to see who gets voted out of the litterbox in Kitty Survivor. (guest submission from Meow Andrea)
- Hey Thirtysomething Perpetual Boys, upgrade a cherished toy for a mere ¥18,000! (guest submission from Dave)
- Watch the naive Kitten of Doom taunt fate. (spotted on Salon)