Skip to the content
- My head is spinning, counting all these Doctor Who spinoffs! Cancelled before it even began was Rose Tyler: Earth Defence, starring Billie Piper. The other three are still in motion: definitely Torchwood and maybe K-9 Adventures and Sarah Jane Investigates.
- Time Magazine’s 50 Coolest Websites for 2006 (and Top 25 overall). Yay Cute Overload! Boo Shockwave.com! (who knew you still existed? but you still suck for using a cross-platform technology and excluding Macs anyway)
- RightWingWatch.org, a new blog keeping track of our own homegrown radical religious nutjobs, such as those that that equate Darwin with Hitler and use cheesy science-fiction nightmares to argue against stem cell research.
- Google expands their world-domination plans:
- Writely, a browser-based word processor useful to practically everybody (competing, obviously, with Microsoft Office)
- Google Analytics, for web site, uh, analytics (competing with things like Mint)
- Edge Magazine profiles Katamari creator Keita Takahashi. The original print design is fantastic.
- Life imitates art: Snakes in a Movie Theater! (passed around at work)