Skip to the content
- Christian Kent notes on Macintouch that in the Apple preview video for their new backup software Time Machine, the demonstrator searches for "Rose." A coincidence?
- Another ordinary person’s life revealed by her AOL search history. (spotted on BoingBoing)
- Wickerman and A Clockwork Orange bubblegum cards from an alternate universe. (spotted on BoingBoing)
- As more of a web designer than a developer (although I do both), AJAX has always been a little bit out of my league. But Adobe/Macromedia’s new Spry framework might make things a little more accessible to non-programmers like myself, I dunno.
- What do you think, Art or Crap? More importantly, what the heck is a yoyo stand? (guest submission from Dadandrea)