Skip to the content
- Pee Wee. Definitely Pee Wee. *shudder* (guest submission by Dave)
- Who knew? Bush took the initiative in inventing the iPod. And now that a huge percentage of the population owns one, the Justice Department can activate the hidden Echelon II chip inside… NOW! (guest submission by Dave)
- Chris Ware on the frustrations of having his elaborate comics printed & distributed. (spotted on Kottke.org)
- Dorkiest. Link. Ever. Featuring Spider-Man and special guest star Agent Faces. Where do I sign up for The Mighty Marvel Marching Society? (guest submission by Your Friendly Neighborhood Andrea, with reporting by Dave)
- Roll a real-world Katamari Damacy in San Francisco. (spotted on Boing Boing) q.v. my Katamari love letter.
- The Brothers Wayan are on the offense again. These guys are a high-low concept machine!